Solutions for Backup, Storage and File Management
In a busy office environment, backing up everyone's data is often overlooked or not done often enough until it's too late. Synology makes backing up your laptop or your office computer easy and affordable.
Benefits of Synology Office Backup Solutions
- Easy to Setup and Automate: Never forget to backup again
- Affordable Solution: Integrates into your existing setup
- Peace of Mind: Know all that everyone's data is secure
- Value: Get more for your money with Synology solutions right "out of the box"
Read the White paper: Backup in a Data Driven World: Affordable Backup Options for Home and SMB
Computer users often forget to perform data backups, or simply don't backup because the backup process necessitates extra devices or requires too much user intervention. The Synology Data Replicator is free-license PC backup software, which will back up all of the user documents every time the computer is connected to the network, without the need for manual backups. Once Data Replicator is installed and setup on the computer, computer users will never forget to backup again.
- Set-n-Forget Backup: Once Synology's Data Replicator is configured for Set-n-Forget Backup, the program will continually monitor for any modified files; once it detects a modification, it is backed up immediately. This results in never-forget backups.
- Centralized Backup: Using a Synology server as a backup destination, the backup files can be centralized in one location, making it easier to manage the data backup, and reduces the need to have extra backup devices such as USB Hard drives.
- Auto Resume: When users return from a remote location to their office network, their work is typically not backed up immediately. With Data Replicator's Auto-Resume capabilities, their work will be backed up automatically. This results in a worry-free backup solution.
- Backup opened files: Synology's Data Replicator has the ability of backing up opened files, such as Microsoft's Outlook mail file. A user can backup this file, while Outlook is running, eliminating the inconvenience of closing the application for backup purposes.
- ADS Domain Ready: Not only Workgroup users can use Synology's Data Replicator, Domain users can use Data Replicator to back up as well. It is ready for corporate environments.
Synology's Data Replicator is a non-intrusive backup application; with its Set-n-Forget Backup and Auto-Resume capabilities, it will perform its job in the background without interfering the user's productivity. These benefits make Data Replicator the ideal choice for office backup.